1.20.2008

We'll Try This Again....

My father-in-law has often made the comment the instead of "New Year's Resolutions" that maybe we ought to call those "get my life together" goals made at the first year --"New Year's Revolutions". So -- as with every new year - I have made the goal to keep better in touch...or at the very least make our lives available to friends and family far and near.
I created a blog about a year and a half ago -- with every intention to keep it up -- but my life seemed to enter a craziness similar to that of my newly found favorite sport of NASCAR. I have since forgotten how to access that blog page ...thus the new one -- hopefully, I will gain inspiration from a couple of my sisters and a friend that have been able to successfully keep their family blog sites ongoing.


No comments: