4.03.2008

Tag -- About Me and My Husband

What is his name: John Leslie Hyde

How long have you been together? 13 years, 95 days and some hours

How long did you date? On and off OR off and on -- depending on how you look at it from May 1993 until December 1994 -- give or take a few months here and a few months there.

Who eats more? He does -- but I seem to be the one who weighs more.

Who said, "I love you." first? He asked if I did and I said yes -- So, I guess that I was the one that caved first.

Who is taller? Right now -- he is by a couple of inches.

Who is smarter? That would definantly be ...... well, it depends in what category. He'd win hands down in some things and I in others.

Who does the laundry? Me -- he'll do his clothes if he runs out of them before I feel like doing wash.

Who does the dishes? Me -- or whichever unlucky kid gets tagged before they can leave the dinner table.

Who sleeps on the right? Facing the bed -- he does. Closest to the door. Now if the left was closer -- he'd sleep on the left. Something about being closer to the door. Which is fine with me because I have a thing for being closer to the window.

Who mows the lawn? He more than I -- and really the kids more than I , too. But I do it often enough.

Who cooks dinner? I usually do -- unless it is a "fend for yourself" night. Although -- when he cooks -- he does a great job!

Who is more stubborn? I am -- Yet, he is doing a lot better at it and may surpass my streak soon.

Who kissed who first? That would have to be John -- mainly because I'd never kissed anyone before and my first attempts left A LOT to be desired -- at least I thought so -- he didn't seem to mind -- He just stated that we'd have to practice OFTEN.

Who asked who out first? He called me. Blind date type of thing. We went bowling with his brother and sister-in-law and then to a movie. It was my first "official" guy ask girl date.

Who proposed? He did. He spent all day making me a video. I thought that it was very clever and totally endearing. In fact, he's just made good on one of those proposal video promises -- I now have a red entry door.

Who has more siblings? Well, - we both come from six. I have more siblings living. He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers and I have one brother and four sisters.

Who wears the pants? To be honest -- I really think that we do pretty well at sharing the pants. It is just deciding on who has to get the zipper up and the button fastened that creates some issues.

I tag - any who read this blog and wants to participate.




No comments: