2.13.2008

A little momento

This post is to serve two purposes - the first is to test out how to upload a video and the second is to share something about myself that only a few may know.

I have long enjoyed listening to (and attempting to sing along with) a song that I have absolutely no recollection as to where, when or how I learned its lyrics -- or for that matter why I like it so very much. In the last five years that we have lived in Georgia -- I have been introduce to a new venue of this loved song and with the possibility of an upcoming move away from Georgia... I have realized that I will truly miss it when we leave. My only hope is that we will not leave until I have once again been able to sit upon the lawn at Stone Mountain and bask in all the enjoyment. Luckily, I now have this little momento (although a bit dark) to help me remember those nights at the "World's Largest Laser Show".

1 comment:

Sara said...

That was an awesome light show. I like that song also. Good job on the lyrics. I don't think I could remember them all.