2.16.2008

Dat Boyz A Thinker

We have long thought Jarom to be a thinker -- at times too deeply! It is a very common for me to become exasperated by all of the multiple questions that come at me one after another so fast and furious that I feel as though I am about to put my hands over my ears , rock back and forth while shouting "lalalalalalalalalalala"-- just to block it all out. BUT, there are many times that he will have ideas that amaze me with their creativeness and ingenuity. Here is an example. The dolly is serving as the main body of the vehicle, the skate board is the front wheel and steering mechanism and the brake is his right foot hung over the wheel of the dolly.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Georgia Hydes!!!! This is Julie in Nampa - do you remember me from the reunion last June? I hope so.
Jarom - you are such a genius!!!! You remind me of your uncle Robert! He is always thinking of things to do with stuff. You are so creative to make a vehicle like this, and then to have the courage and guts to get on it and see if it worked like you hoped. I bet you had a BLAST! Good Job!!!

I love your blog! I wish I were good at keeping things like this up, but I haven't had the drive to stick with anything yet. Maybe after we move I can settle in to a routine of posting things. I would love it.

You all have a great week, I love you and miss you so much. Cant wait to see you again.

Julie